Jumply and Afterpay have teamed up to provide interest-free installment payments with no additional fees.
4 Easy Payments
Afterpay offers Australian customers the ability to pay in four equal payments over 56 days. All you need is a debit or credit card for instant approval.
Flexible Payment Options
The credit or debit card you provide will be automatically charged on the due dates of your invoice or log in to the customer portal to repay with an alternative method.
How Afterpay works for customers
1. Purchase- Customer selects Afterpay on checkout and no further personal information is required.
2. Shipment- Customer pays the first installment up-front and gets their order straight away.
3. Settlement- Afterpay settles up-front with the retailer and assumes any credit and fraud risk.
4. Payment- Customer pays off their purchase in regular installments directly to Afterpay.
Some handy details about Afterpay
$1000 limit on purchases
Checkout with the Afterpay Option on our checkout page
Create your account and confirm your purchase with Afterpay
Afterpay pay us your behalf
Your order is processed and shipped immediately
You pay back Afterpay fortnightly via your chosen automatic debit
- Pay nothing extra when you pay on time- The only fees Afterpay charges are for late fees for missed payments
- No new card applications, instant approval online
For more info head to the Terms and conditions page www.afterpay.com.au/terms