Men's Coretech® Compression Leggings For Pulled Hamstring, Groin Injury And Osteitis Pubis.
WHY CHOOSE CORETECH® MENS RECOVERY LEGGINGS?
If you have osteitis pubis, groin, hip or hamstring injury, or a related condition caused by pelvic instability you will benefit from these Coretech® leggings. Supacore has been registered and listed as a medical device in the European Union and with the Therapeutic Goods Administration Australia. Coretech®leggings compression core support have been approved and are endorsed by the Australian Chiropractors Association.
WHY ARE CORETECH® LEGGINGS DIFFERENT TO OTHER COMPRESSION LEGGINGS?
- Patented waistband technology built in (knitted) sacroiliac joint belt to provide compression to the pelvis and core.
- Medical grade compression level ensuring improved blood flow to the muscles.
- Seamless knitting technology for comfort, longevity and less waste during the production process.
- Ribtech® body mapped ribbing over glutes , hamstring, hip ,tensor fasciae latae and quadriceps providing micro massaging ( mimicking kinesiology).
LEVEL OF COMPRESSION
HIGH/FIRM MEDICAL GRADE COMPRESSION 25 MMHG
To ensure longevity of the product please follow the care instruction and handle with care.
- Cold gentle machine wash inside out with like colours
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Do not use fabric softeners
WEARING YOUR SUPACORE GARMENTS
Please take extra care when wearing football boots or track shoes with studs. Remove shoes before taking off or putting on your Supacore compression garments.
Due to the high level of compression when putting on your Supacore garments, we recommend gathering the leg before placing the foot through, pulling the garment up the leg section by section to avoid placing unnecessary strain on the in leg seams by pulling from the waist.
Be mindful when wearing jewellery or watches that may snag or pull the fabric.
CHLORINE AND SALT WATER RECOVERY SESSIONS
We do not recommend that you wear your Supacore garments for recovery in chlorine pools as the chemicals will corrode the fabric and impact on the longevity of the product. Rinse immediately in clean water after use if your Supacore garments have been exposed to salt or chlorinated water.