Puggle Baby Australia launches Baby Adventure Backpack for Adventurous parents
Baby bag on the inside. Adventure bag on the outside
Melbourne, Australia 23-05-2018; Puggle Baby Australia have for the first time created a range of hybrid Baby Adventure Backpacks, fusing 11 pockets of baby functionality with the rugged “go anywhere” design from Adventure bags.
“We created the Baby Adventure Backpack out of sheer frustration”, says Tiffany Droge co-founder of Puggle, “Everything we went to buy either looked like a bulky turtle shell or had a design that screamed my mother in-law gave me this so we set out to do better”.
Baby bag on the inside
Hidden within the sleek, slimline exterior are 11 cleverly placed pockets and sections designed to store everything you need for baby adventures;
- An easy pack and stuff pocket. Good for those last minutes items (your little one’s favourite teddy, hat and sunglasses etc). This section also features hidden divided mesh pockets and a key ring loop that can be used as a dummy clip or key chain.
- Front storage zip pocket. This pocket is great for keys, wallets, phones etc. It is nice and deep so can fit multiple items all in the one place.
- Left hand side pocket. Thermal lined drink bottle pocket to keep drinks cold or warm.
- Right hand side pocket. Thermal lined drink bottle pocket to keep drinks cold or warm.
- An easy access pocket to store tissues and baby wipes
- Bottom nappy/wipes storage pocket. Quick access to items needed for nappy change and with a mesh compartment to help organise all your smaller baby changing items.
- Changing mat pocket (Baby change mat included). Keep your included change mat away from the other items in your bag.
- Concealed valuables pocket. This secret pocket was included to keep your phone, wallet or passport safe against your back but easy to access when needed.
- The large rear compartment itself is divided into 4 sections; a padded laptop pocket, main storage section, soft mesh pocket for clothes and sunscreen and a small zip section.
- A wipeable middle compartment with 2 sections separated for storing hot/cold or wet/dry items in isolation.
Adventure bag on the outside
This bag was designed as something that both Nathan and Tiffany would be happy to wear, not just to the park or to day care but on mountains, at the beach or on overseas adventures.
Outdoor adventures call for a design that can handle the wet, be it from weather or spilt drink bottles. Our water repellent Nylon shell and splash proof low-profile zips mean that even if you're not dry, the inside of your bag will be.
The padded top handle makes the backpack comfortable to grab and go and the durable pedestal feet protect the base of the bag. Throw it into the corner of the room, by the bench in the park or on the side of a trail and know your contents are protected.
Comfort hasn’t been compromised with luxurious back padding, padded shoulder straps and a chest strap to help keep the backpack in its correct position.
We’ve even added stroller buckles for attachment to any pram with a handle bar.
The Baby Adventure Backpack has an MSRP of A$149 and ships July 2018 from Kickstarter or Puggle Baby Australia (pugglebabyau.com)
About Puggle Baby Australia
Puggle was founded in 2016 by Nathan and Tiffany to create beautiful and unique baby accessory products for new and expecting mums and dads. As first-time parents with baby Tanner, we soon realised a lot of baby products were either overpriced or lacking functionality. From that day on, we have made it our mission to design and create baby products that parents can take on any adventure.