Women's Patented Coretech® Injury Recovery and Postpartum Compression Shorts
BLACK COMPRESSION SHORTS FOR WOMEN
WHY CHOOSE CORETECH® SHORTS?
Patented Coretech® shorts speeds up post pregnancy recovery of the following;
- Abdominal Muscle Separation (Diastasis Rectus Abdominus Muscle DRAM).
- C-section or perineal trauma.
- Increase stability and mobility.
- Regaining your pre-baby body shape
If you have osteitis pubis, groin, hip or hamstring injury, or a related condition caused by pelvic instability you will benefit from these Coretech® shorts. Supacore has been registered and listed as a medical device in the European Union and with the Therapeutic Goods Administration Australia. Coretech® shorts have been approved and are endorsed by the Australian Chiropractors Association.
WHY ARE CORETECH® SHORTS DIFFERENT TO OTHER COMPRESSION SHORTS?
- Patented waistband technology built in (knitted) sacroiliac joint belt to provide compression to the pelvis and core.
- Medical grade compression level ensuring improved blood flow to the muscles.
- Seamless knitting technology for comfort, longevity and less waste during the production process.
- Ribtech® body mapped ribbing over glutes , hamstring, hip ,tensor fasciae latae and quadriceps providing micro massaging ( mimicking kinesiology)
- Last longer. Seamless knit provides less seams resulting in less wear and tear and no fraying. Quality tested up to 100 washes.
LEVEL OF COMPRESSION
HIGH/FIRM MEDICAL GRADE COMPRESSION 25 MMHG
The model is wearing a small. She weighs 50 KG and is 164cm tall. Medical grade compression shorts do not correlate with fashion outerwear. Please use the chart and go by your current weight and height. If you are postpartum and are on the border between sizes please purchase the next size down. If you have any fit problems we will ensure that you receive the right size Any questions please email email@example.com
WHEN SHOULD YOU WEAR THEM FOR BEST BENEFIT?
WHO USES CORETECH?
Our biggest customers are new Mothers (post-partum) who want to recover quickly. They tend to use the product well past the birth giving them support and recovery on an ongoing basis. Female athletes with groin, osteitis pubis, lower back pain, and pelvic instability are number 2 in our sales.